05 August 2006


today my parcel arrived!!!


yesterday i worked the whole day, so it was impossible for me to get the parcel. today i have the day off and so i went to the post office an got my parcel... thanks to foodfreak it smells and looks yummy!!!






update:

hello again... here is a little more detail about the parcel by request

it was my first EBBP and i liked it verry much!!! i will definitely join in the next time...

foodfreak sent me so many lovely things: chocolate to make my own ice-cream (i love self-made icecream). i don't know if she knows that tea is my favourite drink in summer and winter... i love tea every time of the year ;-). also i love herbs... the two small bags of herbs she sent to me, they smell incredible. i try them next week when my sister comes to visits me. the stuffed wine leaves with rice are delicious; sometime i try to make them by myself. i have always liked them a lot but unfortuately nobody in my family ever shared the carving. there is one goodie i have never ever teasted befor, but foodfreak gave me some good information what to do with it. she also gave me her last glas of peach hot sauce. thank you so much!!!

i hope the parcel I sent was also well receved


i wish all of you a great summer!!!

5 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger tschoerda said...

little sister, you promised me a little more detail about the parcel! since mine has not arrived yet i desperately beg you to write a little more!!! pleeeeeeaaaaseeee!

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger kacheline is cooking said...

i'm not really good in writting long artikels in english. sorry!!! i give my best the next time, maybe today is a good day for me to write some more... i hope this is o.k. for you :-)

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Hi Karin
Yippeee! Glad your first EBBP went so well. But I have to second Tschoerda - a little more detail please! Even if it's just a list of what was in the parcel... Pretty please? ;-)

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger tschoerda said...

see? and you thought your english wasn't good enough! and don't worry about any spelling mistake or any typos - i guess fellow foodbloggers only care about the content of your posts and not the top-notch english (at least this is the experience from my own blog ...)!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Hi Karin

And thanks for taking the trouble to expand on your post! Your goodies look fantastic - the "peach hot sauce" really fascinates me!! And I share your love for stuffed vine leaves, dipped in tzatziki. Mmmmm...

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home